What Makes a Dynamic Chapter?
Successful BNI members use the tools and resources available to
them through BNI to help create a dynamic chapter. As a result, of
great chapter dynamics, these members develop valuable business
connections both in the chapter and through member’s contacts.
Some ways to increase results in a dynamic chapter are the
- · Run a great meeting and display a professional behavior at all times.
- · Follow the BNI guidelines on attendance and participation.
- · Use the networking tools and opportunities available through BNI.
- · Energize your BNI team with new networking opportunities, including outside activities and chapter mixers.
- · Strengthen relationships with our members through personal business meetings (“Dance Cards”).
- · Accelerate new members’ understanding of the BNI process through the Mentoring Program and Director’s Orientation.
- · Include guests as a normal part of our weekly meetings.
- · Convert visitors into members through good visitor hosts and planned follow up.
- · Maintain a positive personal attitude at all times.
The Question is: “What is a dynamic chapter?”